Born in Moscow in 1900.
Between 1917 and 1923 studied under S.V. Malyutin, V.N. Yakovlev and V.D. Falileyev at the Moscow School of Painting, Modelling and Architecture (VKhUTEMAS).
In 1928 took up exhibition and textile design.
In 1930 joined the Vsekokhudozhnik textile design workshop.
From 1935 worked as a costume and sets designer at the Detfilm Studios.
Between 1939 and 1941 served as a folk ornament expert at the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition (the Exhibition of Economic Achievements).
From 1947 worked as a costume designer at the Mosfilm Studios.
In the 1950s designed decorative pieces at the Glass Institute factory.
Engaged in painting and graphic arts.
Died in Moscow in 1979.