Born in Moscow in 1948.
In 1964 finished a vocational school as an auto mechanic.
Has no formal training in arts.
From 1968 worked at the All-Union Design Production Association (VKhPO).
In 1974 contributed his works to the ‘bulldozer’ exhibition.
In 1976 joined the Graphic Artists City Committee and has ever since exhibited within the ‘21’ group.
In 1990 joined the International Federation of Artists (IFA).
Does paintings, graphic works and objects.
From 1980 through the 1990s held several solo shows in Moscow.
Lives in Moscow.